Sunday, July 20, 2008

My First Tag

Thanks to Kim I've been tagged for the first time! So here goes:

Ten Years Ago: Well, I was 35 years old. Ben was just 7 and Andy was only 5. Andy was getting ready to start kindergarten at Swanson and Ben was entering the 2nd grade. I was working part-time in my parents business and Mark was still working for American Door. I never could have imagined that a couple years later we would be transferred to Tampa and would spend 5 wonderful years there. Nor could I imagine that we would ever return to South Bend.

Five things on today's to do list:
Since we just got home from the lake and college visits my to do list is LONG…
1. Laundry
2. Grocery Shopping – Ben claims we have NO food in the house.
3. Abby’s birthday party
4. Pay Bills
5. Make a list of things to do for tomorrow!

Snacks I enjoy: Depends if I’m craving salty or sweet. If it’s salty I’ll go for Cool Ranch Doritos. If I’m looking for something sweet then it’s Oreos and milk all the way!

Things I would do if I were a millionaire: Pay for college for Ben and Andy and buy a lake cottage. I’d also donate to Hospice….

Places I have lived: South Bend, Indiana (including a house in Mishawaka and current home in Granger) and Tampa, Florida. I also spent a year in college in North Manchester, Indiana.

Hey, that was fun and a quick way to get a post in!

No comments: