Thursday, August 19, 2010

ND Football Practice 2010

There are so many benefits for working at Notre Dame.  This year alone I have had lunch in the press box, met Digger Phelps, Brian Kelly, Joe Montana and stood in the presence of Father Hesburgh.
I’m able to walk the lakes or visit the grotto during my lunch hour.  On football fridays we can, many times, hear the band from our building which is just steps from the stadium.  The campus is at it’s most beautiful during the fall when football season arrives.
This week I had yet another new experience, our MBA Admissions team was able to watch one of the football practices.  After practice we were invited to join the players on the field to hear Coach Kelly speak and I was able to take photos.  It was a great experience!  As I always say…..I love my job!
034 004 006 007 009 010 014 021 028 032

1 comment:

A rootdigger said...

He is handsome and seems sweet.Football is not as easy as it looks, nor is it easy to keep with it.
And they want to so bad. It all is such a growing process for our little men.
thanks for sharing.