Thursday, October 9, 2008

5 Things

1 thing I did today:

Took Ben to have his wisdom teeth pulled. The bottom two were coming in sideways and the top two were coming in at an angle. Can't mess up his $5000.00 smile! I'm thankful that he did well but will be happy when he is fully back to normal.

2 things left on my to do list today:

1. Let Ninja out AGAIN. Dog sitting ends tonight!
2. Make dinner. Pancakes and eggs. I hope Ben can eat okay.

3 secret wishes I have:

1. That Ben will choose Manchester for college.
2. That Andy will take pass his drivers test.
3. That Mark will continue eating healthy and exercising. I want to keep him around for a long, long time!

4 things I'm looking forward to this weekend:

1. Scentsy Party at Patty's
2. Archives Alive! at IUSB
3. Lia Sophia party on Sunday
4. Amazing Race!

5 things I need to accomplish this winter:

1. Complete Ben's High School Scrapbook. Or at least get it up to date.
2. Paint our bedroom.
3. Figure out how to use Powerpoint
4. Plan Ben's graduation party
5. Lose 30 pounds!!!!

No comments: