Friday, August 7, 2009

The Great Debate

I've been debating with myself for several weeks now.

When I started this blog it was with the intention of keeping up with my friends in Florida and to share stories and photos with our family.

I thought it would be fun and a great diary of our lives. I was right in many ways but somewhat naive in others. Because my blog is public anyone can read it. Anyone who cares to google my name can find it, and not everyone wishes me well.

So, I've been debating. Do I shut the blog down? Do I keep it going just as I have? And after many weeks of agonizing over this I've decided to do both. I will keep the blog going but I will be very careful to not share certain information here.

And I'm excited again! So much has happened since I posted Ben's graduation video. I have some catching up to do......better get writing!

Peace,
Lisa

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.
- Robert Frost

No comments: