Tuesday, August 11, 2009

July at the Lake

This year at the lake was the best ever!  Best weather, best company, best memories.

It was the first year that Jan rented too and that was the best.  This year Patty and Carrie came up with Carrie’s kids and loved it so much they rented for next year!  This year was the first visit to the cottage for my new great nephew Connor.  He came to visit us at 6 days old!

We celebrated Abby’s 5th birthday and my cousin from Austin came with her family for a couple of days.  Just an awesome time!

I can’t wait to go back…..

This is the life for me! This is the life for me!Andy and Connor Andy meets Connor.Andy in his shades Andy in his shadesBen and his Grandma's Ben with his grandma’sChillin' on the beach Alex loved the sand!Grace, Abby and Will tackle Ben Ben gets attacked!He ain't heavy, he's my brother He ain’t heavy, he’s my brother.Kelli and DarcyKelli and DarcyMark catching dinner Mark drowning wormsNights around the fire Bonfire at nightSun and Fun Chillin at the beachThe cousins, Ella and Abby The cousins, Ella and Abby. Happy birthday Abby!

No comments: